Monday, October 8, 2007

Snapshot of My Life

My first Pic of the Day. I've been wanting to post a picture of me in my new fancy Bose headphones but I haven't had an opportunity. These were a going away present from my in-laws and I've wanted these for a while now! I love them because they are noise reducing so they tune out the bombs and blasts and everything! Just kidding....they are perfect for editing my stories (which I am doing here at my desk) and watching movies at night (which I will be doing as soon as I am done with this).

I really do love them so thank you so much to everyone who pitched in to get them for me!

ps...if I look tired, it's because I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi addie,
its maria! loove the blog and photos. congrats on pros vs jos-great idea!!!! keep up the good work....xoxoxo

ancient one said...

Hey Addie,

You are just so cool. I don't even know what those things on your ears are for... but I bet my grandchildren do... I will have to ask.. I'm loving the updates.

smilnsigh said...

If that's a pic of you, tired... You make the most alert looking tired, I've ever seen. But then, you are young. ,-)

And Woot! Mac laptop! Yesss.... :-)

Mari-Nanci

gail said...

Addie, Just got home. Feeling pretty tired myself but I look a whole lot worse then you. Be safe on the outside. Get back quickly so you can read my letters and see whats going on every minute in the lives of the Zinone Family. I hope to surprise you with many cash donations for pros. I keep telling everyone alittle as five dollars from everyone adds up quickly. And 10 or 20 is that much better. I miss you awful. Love Gail xxoo